Monday, 30 April 2018

Illnesses and remedial board activity

[At home]
Go to this link:

https://padlet.com/c_salgarello/Bookmarks

By your mobile:

Then write down in your handbook (sec. #voc) the expressions you see on the board.
Fold in half the page (divide into 2 columns), then write on the left the health problems and on the right the possible solutions.
Then watch the videos below and answer the following questions:
- Who are the people in the video?
- Where are they?
- What is the problem? 
- What is the solution to the problem?

Let's play together:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWZaaZfqjfY2i27i3wqm3ZUrp-TMS5Ah/view?usp=sharing 

PARTS OF THE BODY
Have you ever had an accident?
Look at this picture...
Now tell me/us once you hurt a part of your body:
How did it happen?
Post your answer.

6 comments:

  1. THE FOLLOWING QUESTIOONS:
    1) Who are the people in the video?
    - The people in the video are doctors and patients
    2) Where are they?
    - The people are in the doctor's office
    3) What is the problem?
    - Patients have backache, cold, cough, headche, broken ankle and big toe, wound in the hand and stomack ache.
    4) What is the solution for the problem?
    - Video doctors bandaged broken ankles and toes, medicated wounds in the hand. They put back those who had back paind and stomach ache, gave medicines and made hot drinks to people who had stomach ache, headaches, cold and coughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first video the people are a doctor and his patient.
    In the second video they also tell their names: Emily, the patient and Dr. Green. In the first video they are at the doctor's office and in the second they are both at home and at the doctor's office. The problem in both videos is the same: the patients have the flu and a fever.
    The solution in the first video is to go home and rest in bed. In the second video it is to take an aspirin, stay home from work and rest in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parts of the body-Have you ever had an accident?


    When I was four years old, I fell on a manhole and I broke my head. Literally. I went to the hospital and the doctor tried to glue my head. It hurt and it didn't work so the doctor stitched my head instead. I still have the stitches that the doctor gave to me after calling me a "brave boy". More like stupid boy. I shouldn't have fallen in the first place!


    Nicolò OGHERI 2A 23.10.2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two years ago I went at my grandparents house. I did a route on bike with my brother and my cousin. They went very fast and I stayed behind. I wanted to reach them. So I started to go fast and get off the bike I fell. I hurt my knee and I teared my jeans. I came back home with bloody knee and ripped jeans. My dad disinfected the wound and bandaged my knee. Even now I have the scar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edoardo Mantovani Classe 2A 25/10/2018

    Last year I broke my ankle, because I jumped ten steps and al Emergency Room they had bendage me and I had to go araund with crutches

    ReplyDelete

Remember to write your Name/Surname and class

Dialogue writing