Saturday, 9 June 2018

Amazing Reading Project

Hi everybody!!

Help me create our English Class Library!

We are going to participate in the 'Amazing Reading Project' this year.
We'll read short and adapted books only for pleasure, and you'll get a participation certificate.
We'll organize a DISCOVERY DAY, in which we'll prepare our personal lapbook.
But be careful!! only if you want to take part in a real Olympics Reading Game...you'll win a BOOK!

So let's choose the books together, then you'll read the ones you prefer. We will exchange them within us.
When you finish reading a book, just complete the following book list:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m--iOWDTITd17DRIwVhpPXTxIfSlsVkf/view?usp=sharing




6 comments:

  1. Nicolò OGHERI 2A

    Count of Montecristo

    Dracula

    Sweeney Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiesa Riccardo cl.3a
    1-Pelè
    2-Hamlet
    3-The return of Sherlock Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssia 3A
    I choose:Marley&me,the return of Sherlock Holmes and Barack Obama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam Ridolfi, class 3A.
    The books I chose are A Christmas Carol, Moby Dick and Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrara Elia.
    I choose this books: 1) Matilda 2) Gulliver's travels 3) Pirates of Caraibbean (the curse of the black pearl).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I choose: Alice in Wonderland, The Jungle Book and Robin Hood.

    3A

    ReplyDelete

Remember to write your Name/Surname and class

Dialogue writing